comScore Networks, Inc. estimates that 10 million Americans surf from cell phones or personal digital assistants (PDAs). The research firm has found that of the 19.1 million users owning a PDA, 5 million access the Internet with those devices, and among the 67.2 million online users that own a cell phone, 5.8 million access the […]
You are currently browsing the vonFelten.com weblog archives for the month January, 2007.
Longer entries are truncated. Click the headline of an entry to read it in its entirety.
- ASP - Capitalize First Letter of a Sentence
- Tool for Renaming Files on Windows
- Google Analytics Authorized Consultant (GAAC) Requirements
- Get a Referral URL from the Session using PHP
- Reporting Click fraud to Google
- PHP - Page Redirection Links
- ClickTracks Analytics Certified Professional
- Optimizing for mobile search
- Using branded and non-branded search terms.
- Google Mobile Search Advertising